The Plentitudes is a quarterly international literary journal showcasing captivating stories, essays, and poetry from diverse voices. We believe in the power of writing - in its plentitudes of forms - to touch the soul, shift the gaze, and offer new perspectives.
We are currently accepting submissions of personal essays, short stories, and poems for our Fall 2021 issue.
We are looking for pieces that are well-written, captivating, and from the heart. We especially love writing from new voices and fresh perspectives for the now. LGBTQ and BIPOC writers are particularly encouraged to submit.
Requirements and word/page limits:
- Personal Essays: 1,500 - 6,500 words.
- Short Stories: 1,500 - 6,500 words.
- Poems: No more than 10 pages and no more than 5 poems, in ONE document.
- Submissions must be in English.
- Must be an original, unpublished work, written by the submitter.